Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
- Contracting the services of EditingAPA implies acknowledgment and acceptance of the terms and conditions as detailed in this document.
- By accessing and/or using EditingAPA, the client is agreeing to comply with, and be bound by, the terms and conditions.
- EditingAPA services can only be contracted by individuals who are at least 18 years of age.
- Client documents are receive then returned electronically.
- All clients must have a valid email.
- Clients retain sole copyright, ownership, intellectual property, and control over all materials submitted.
Content of Submitted, Edited, or Created Materials
- Breach of copyright and plagiarism is illegal.
- It is the client’s sole responsibility to properly research and include all acknowledgments and citations within the text. EditingAPA is not liable for any form of plagiarism. This is the sole responsibility of the client.
- EditingAPA assumes no liability for the infringement of copyright in the content of client documents.
Limitations of Liability
- EditingAPA is neither responsible nor liable for any damage to computer hardware, software, websites, content, or other assets from the distribution of computer viruses.
- EditingAPA provides NO guarantee that your work will be accepted by book editors, dissertation committees, or other organizations. As each person/organization holds personal opinions and expectations, EditingAPA does not profess to understand all these and will edit to the best ability based on the ORIGINAL instructions submitted by the client.
- All documents are edited to a high standard; however, EditingAPA provides no guarantee that the client’s work will be error-free. If the client locates and specifies any errors or omissions after the initial editing services, EditingAPA will re-edit, at no cost, client’s original writing job according to the ORIGINAL submitted instructions.
- The depth of editing provided will vary based upon the services contracted and the specificity of instructions provided by the client when placing the original order.
- Client agrees to indemnify and hold EditingAPA, and any specific editor, harmless from any claim, including reasonable attorney’s fees. In no event shall EditingAPA or its representatives be liable for any consequential, incidental, punitive, special, or indirect damages.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy
- EditingAPA must be notified of any problem or complaint immediately when it arises and then will take all reasonable steps to resolve any justifiable complaint as soon as possible.
- Cancellation of editing services must be submitted in writing via e-mail.
- Upon receipt of cancellation request, EditingAPA will calculate service charges that have accrued from the first submission. Services already performed by the editor will be delivered, along with any remainder of payment for services not fulfilled due to cancellation.
- Refunds are only provided if EditingAPA demonstrates blatant disregard for the project and the editing services. Otherwise, no returns, service credits, or refunds will be issued for editing services ordered and completed by the editor.
- Submit all questions, concerns, and/or disputes in writing to EditingAPA via e-mail.
- Website: editingapa.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for choosing EditingAPA!